Friday, October 14, 2011

Enchanted.


I am not going to school today for the amaths test, i swear, i'll fail. ): anyway, gonna be do some amaths, since i won't be doing the test i'll do chemistry and physics today. next week then i'll do ss and history and english! keep your fingers crossed, because olevel is coming to town. anyway so the day before yesterday went to study at drivethru with clara and justin! so glad they've made up! justin's definitely the jealous sort. don't worry clara won't flirt. :) it's always a misunderstanding. so then, yesterday, went to school, took a cab with nopi, ash and clara to school because almost late. yayyyyyy, cece!


cece is damn good or what? i swear yesterday! gotta love that person. anyway, i just re-watched monte-carlo and waiting for vampire diaries episode 5 to arrive on funshion today!! and i'm gonna play rydah with my brother at night, so if you want to play too, add me! Mussolini is my name. lol. my brother' name is AdolfHitler, and my guild is called Axis Powers. LOL. How matching right? so passed reuben's encouragement card to him yesterday, and i'm gonna do make somemore. :) so many 'thankyous' and 'aww so sweet', from such a simple card! i still haven't give roydon's to him. :/


ok ate a fattening breakfast, gonna starve myself to death for the rest of the day or else i'll become nicole chng. which i'd rather die than be. guess what day it is? 14 october, FRIDAY! If you asked me what's my favourite number last year, i'd say 14, but if you ask me this year, it's gotta be 13, because it's the last day of school! YAY! Who cares, i've not been to school for weeks. so enchanting to meet you.

so, vamp diaries, whose hot?
DAMON SALVATORE, I LOVE YOU. STEFAN FUCK OFF.
Damon Salvatore Picture

see how not nice STEFAN is.


KLAUS, I like the evil one. :S


I ALSO LIKE JEREMY LEY. all his dead vampire girlfriends come to haunt him..
stop it, he's good. ):


and there's TYLER, THE WEREWOLVE, AWESOME OR WHAT?


and there's MASON LOCKWOOD, but he died. :/


and there's Matt, he's the jealous sort. caroline wasn't flirting with tyler stupid, just helping him for his first werewolve transformation because she's a vampire. how stupid can matt be. oh wait, he doesn't even know caroline's a vampire in the first place.


and elijahhhhhhhh!!! but klaus, his own brother klaus killed him anyway.
Elijah Photo

TREVOR


ok la, i lazy write ready, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment