Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Don't touch my shit.


Hello, I'm an actor, Leighton Meester, star of the film the roommate. & I'm here with a message about an issue that's very close to my heart. An issue that affects me, and millions like me everyday. My message is simple, don't touch my shit.


We live in a world where millions of people go everyday without touching my shit, why can't you be one of them. You alone have the power to stop touching my shit, because you're the only one touching my shit. In fact, research indicates that, by the simple act of touching your shit, and only your shit, we can eradicate the issue of touching my shit almost immediately.


With only a dime a day, I made a little stack of dimes and put it on my dresser, it fell over, so I know you're touching my shit.


Don't touch my shit.


I'll set-up a camera, don't think I won't. Once, I woke up in the middle of the night, and it was dark and I could see you touching my shit, I mean come on, who else would it be?



Your shit, my shit. Stop touching my shit now and you will receive this commemorative tote bag:

Then it will be your shit, and you can touch it, literally, whenever you want. Join me, and together we can create a world where people keep their hands to themselves. You know who you are. Seriously, who taught you manners, have some respect. hahaha! leighton meester is so funny.

breakfast, haha, blurface!

lunch, steakkkkkk.


hahaha! STOP TOUCHING MY SHIT. Ok, enough of that, today, went to study with roydon, he taught me electrolysis for chem and i taught him emaths. and we studied english and learn a few vocabulary. We made sentences with them about banana (joanna). ok so if you need help in ss/emaths/history, even though i am not really a good teacher. btw, don't ask me the proportion part of emaths, aiya that stupid question at most 3 marks so just skip it and get 97. not to mention we went grass root club to study!


king uther. )':
played maple, watched gg, merlin (king uther died, so arthur's taking over.), 2brokegirls, wowp, phineas and ferb! tomorrow going to roydon's house to go through ss and history together. byebye!

this is cool:

No comments:

Post a Comment