Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My own mess is killing me.


Lancelot died. ): merlin season 4 episode 2, stupid morgana the evil witch. but i like morgana. :/ i think she's so cool. yay, emrys (merlin) saved the day! ok so yesterday i went to school, suffered for 9 hours just to get a stupid report book. But the thing is that, I SAW CECE! :B Then mrs teo never ask me for mc nothing at all. So I gave everyone their encouragement card that I made, i still have some with me cause some people never come..


then went home to play maple with clarence. :/ omg i influence him to play. eating cococrunch now. :) my parents were amazingly alright with my results. O: ok and two broke girls, the show, is frigging funny, especially the dumb blonde girl, whose so rich but then she became poor. and then i watched awkward, yay finally! jenna broke up with matty and she's with jake now, so much better lor i think. she is following her brain - jake, not her heart - matty, even though matty's cute.


so, yea! didnt study today, and rara just called me to ask if i would like to study, but i feel like playing today ley, i think tomorrow then i study with her ! :)i swear ah, all the knights of the round table damn hot? except merlin and the black guy. :/  but i like merlin cause he's cute and awesome, with magical powers?

Ok so, evil witch morgana, or lady morgana, aiya why she become evil. ): she is the king's daughter you know.. because of her step sister la, bitch. welcome, morgana.



awesome right, ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment