Friday, October 21, 2011

Go for it.


hi, just watched friends with benefits and vampire diaries episode 6, halfway.. and i have to go to roydon's house in 30 minutes time. yesterday, also went to his house, his house full of people, his sis, mum and grandma. and, then his sister's friend came. and then, his father came home. and then got 3 other small kids came for his father's tuition. then got, aiya, so many! ate lunch with him, had dinner at his house, studied chem and practice emaths. Then i attended his father's english tuition class for free. :D Quite good.


then came home and played all the way, o level is in 3 days. clap my hands to that. which means in 3 weeks time, it's freedom, and i can go continue playing like crazy and get some love life. a real one. grad night is on 16 nov, im so not going! the invitation card is so damn cheapo already. you know what day 16 nov was last year? oh i still remember, it was the day that i got dumped. )':


my mum told me to go to the clinic to get an injection right after my last paper, ohshoots, the needle. ok, on 16 nov this year, i dare myself to get a new lover on that day itself, and make it real baby! whoever's up for it, tell me, and i will open my heart to you. *winks.

No comments:

Post a Comment