Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cherish the love we have.


hi, yesterday woke up at 6.45am and then went to yunxin's house to study, very hospitable person. had lunch and dinner there and i eat until so full! especially for dinner had porridge. :P Yay, zhouyingming got bailed out! ok, i very scared for my o levels, i am so afraid if i cannot make it. ): as in now its like i not feel the urge, im not even stressed up or studying so hard at all, i am so lazy and i hate this feeling. dear lord jesus, help me get motivation please. amen. not to mention i had a bad hair day yesterday.


stupid maple, make me play it. after olevels i'mma make my own private server! today, morning went to have breakfast with roydon at mac, everyday eat mac. and we studied chem and amaths, finally! i get the stupid part of chem that i didn't get last time. and then we chatted about making songs and videos after o's. i doubt we can, i doubt myself for everything, i doubt everything. ok, i'm going to write #wheniwas14.


#wheniwas14:
-Life was easy
-Love my form teacher
-Roydon was still my schoolmate and classmate
-Made super funny videos for our project
-Rebond my hair
-Sat with Zhuhui right at the back of the class
-Yixin was my classmate
-Won so many points for my history group in class because i'm smart
-Not fat
-Acted as snow white

ok, gonna play and then study, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment