Sunday, April 1, 2012

You lift my burdens.


And what did I do today? ohya, know yesterday right, i slept at around 4-5pm? and then woke up at 10.30pm. and then my parents called me for supper, but then i fell back asleep, so, no dinner/supper for me. ): then woke up in the morning and had kfc for breakfast. lol! and then went to church, the message was about forgiveness. yeap, i forgive everyone, please forgive me back. ohya, it's april fool's day! too bad it's a sunday and i cant do any shit.


okay then after church went to have lunch at the courts coffeeshop there! then go courts walkwalk! and then went home to study econs, not much luh, but very sian. ): may the studying begin already, promo 1 right after june holidays! okay luh, goodnight everyone, just watched bedtime stories, someone tell me a story. and my father bought me a speaker! :)


ohyes yes and one more thing, im gonna get a laptop, myself, cause apparently my parents do not want to get me one. ): and tomorrow marks the start of the holy week, gotta fast & pray! thank you jesus for saving us all, for dying on the cross, you paid the price for my life. your love is higher than the heavens, deeper than the seas. i've been bad lately, lord jesus, forgive me.. amen.


my grandma said ive lost weight, my parents said i became fitter, is the p.e thing really getting me toned, or has the dance becoming a good routine for me? either way, i like that. ;) 


Okay luh, really really gotta go sleep now, school tomorrow. ): goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment