Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Monkey Business.

pic.twitter.com/Jyr64SNI
hi hanan! (that girl in the background, is retarded.)
hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello. hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi. it rained so heavily in the morning! daddy sent me to school! :) had irp, no teacher! then had management of business and chinese. mob right, shit uh. chinese right, shitter uh. then had break, and ate rice. ): and then had ht in the hall about volunteering shit. and then had council meeting, need to do donation thingy. wtf. donate blood i can, donate money, wait long long? :/

and then went to amkhub to shop for laptops! all the prices seriously, wait my pocket got hole. ohya, i took train with my teacher right, she said i passed my gp test! :D So in the end right, i came home, told my mum that im buying a laptop and then she was like, ''ok i help you buy'', and i was like, ''holyshit, omg, fuckyes!'' in my mind luh. and i just watched gcb and some other movies. all the happy endings, it kinda gets on my nerves, it just gets me so jealous. and hanan damn random today. hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment