Friday, April 6, 2012

Poker Face.





No gambling ever for me. okay right now i'm downloading sims into my new lappy! ^^

nice hor? that's my new laptop! actually wanted brown, but the outside nice, inside ugly, might as well take black.

my girls, hanan, jerry and vais!

alfred.

aaron, aparently, he is in trinity also, i never see him before ley!

hi, jerry, hahahahaahahaha. (if she sees this, i confirm die.)

abigail!

Okay so yesterday right was CIP day, went to hdb blocks to collect recycling materials, i did it before in sec 4. nb, carry so many heavy shit, now my arms hurt. actually quite fun luh, got cat to play with! hor hanan! then went to macs to eat lunch and went to west mall to watch wrath of the titans with jerry, hanan and vais!

the cute cat we played with!



(they didn't even know i took all of these 4 pictures.)

cannot really see cause aparently the ipod cam sucks, but in real life, it's grose, the blister!

after watching the movie, we went to jcube to ice skate! :D I swear, i kana one huge blister on my leg. and vais fell, she was the only one who cannot skate. Jerry skate like a pro only, we gonna learn figure skating together! with her ballet skills confirm can. then after that went home! and then went to watch wrath of the titans again at 9.30pm, with my family! aye, hahahaha!

my family! eating lunch today!





then today, went to have lunch with granny and grandpa in the afternoon! and then went to funan centre to buy my laptop, woohoo, i'm a happy girl now! Sony Vaio!! it's damn nice luh, i think, to me! okay luh, goodbye ready, you rock okay, you rock.

I'm going to post most of my ipod pictures here, cause syncing with my new lappy, im gonna erase all the data inside it!
















byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment