Saturday, April 14, 2012

Drivethru.

I took this picture because moshimoshi is in it! But he sit damn far! see the guy in white bag all the way to the end? ya!

If I were to go I would've gone by now. hahaha! That song that in my head now, clara your fault, seriously. call her right, her phone sound is ''better than myself'''. Walao eh, i fat sia, im going to be over 50kg! ): shitass. THAT'S MY BREAKING POINT, THE LIMIT. THAT'S IT, STARVATION TIME. Seriously, pris don't ask me eat. ):

Hanan ah hanan, why you always sing? you should chirp.

In the morning went to school via dad's transport. And then went to stadium with jerry, today never find douglas chitchat. Then lea, went to hall for assembly, got council voting of presidents! Then after assembly went for council meeting. Then went back to class for econs, butttttt, when jerry and i were outside class, we saw that mrs pow never come, got some old woman take over. Then our classmates from the window hand signal us to go away, don't attend the class, it sucks. So jerry and I went away.

Can you speak tagalog anot hanan?

Averil! ^^

Averil again! ^^

Go Averil! ^^

Hanan and Abigail! :)

We went to the library and i was watching gossip girl on my laptop. lol! And then mr roslan walking around in the library checking on people, so we went to gym toilet and watch white chicks! :D And then after that went to cafe to buy cookies for vais and sheryl. Had GP lesson after that, drew comics for my project, the storyboard only. Then had break, I ate fruit tart! :P

Ending that time.

Averil and her friend!

Hanan!

Hey jerry, you are a mouse, accept it.

Mouse and bird. 

Abi, mouse and bird.

Mouse, bird and dog.

Mouse and bird. ohya, know hanan listen music damn soft, it's like, you can't even hear anything!

Then had htp, the hongkong students telling the school about hongkong, boring, no interest in hongkong, really. Then had m.i mart, aka, flea market! I sold tie-dyed bags! I'm gonna create blogshop for the bags too! Wanna buy? Ready got people order custom made bags from us! We made a profit, alot of profit! We sold out our bags! After m.i mart, went to novena to eat popeye with jerry, hanan and abigail! :)

raraaaaaa! at drivethru!

At rara's house!

Her beagle, jelly. :)

shit, fat k. Then after that, went to bishan to walk back to my house. halfway clara called and i went to macs drivethru to have drinks with her, and marcus came too. We chitchat from like 6 plus to 9 plus sia. Alot to catch up! Then after that, walked home, clara and marcus send me home first. Then I bathed and then went to clara house park to look for marcus, and then we went clara's house to eat crab. ^^ And then went with clara to walk mini, and headed home. :) Gonna do my elearning now I guess! Byebyebyebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment