Monday, April 9, 2012

Ass back home again.

HEART I MADE WITH MY CURRY RICE. ^^ GROSESHIT. 

I just came to say hello, again! School was fine in the morning! went to school via public transport. D: But i took same bus as moshimoshi (what vais calls him!) :D He was looking at me sia, then when i turned and looked at him, i caught him and he quickly turned! okay enough, focus, focus on a level pris.

see what i did with my new lappy!



i hate when i get distracted. then played sims on my lappy before assembly! SONGBO! Then assembly and all that. today laugh alot i swear! then i played sims in econs class, the teacher never see ley, and i passed my econs test 16/25! LOL. Then had break, ate curry rice (fat ready luh). then uh, had maths! jerry and i struggling at the back sia, because the tcher never draw the graph properly. then had gp, i like! I present my paraphrased answers, from ''enjoy the satisfaction'' become ''loving the pleasure''. LOL.


what beautiful bride, i think i look hideous in this pic LOL.

Then had accounting, fuck sia i failed my accounting test. 8 and a half/40. die ready luh, this thursday got another test. . . . on trading and profit and loss account. i dont know anything sia, so complicated like a relationship. nabeh, go die.


most fucking retarded!

then had mob, damn relaxed know the lesson. :D Then sat hanan's transport to mcritchie reservoir bus stop. then from thr i got 3 buses home all very near my house only! faster than train lor. then suddenly douglas was at the bus stop also. O: so qiao. hahahaha! then went home ate porridge and then went to exercise! that's about it! :) byebye!

I look like some old auntie with an angmoh husband in this pic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment