Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hey girl, whatcha doing ?


IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I CAME AROUND, BEEN A LONG TIME BUT I'M BACK IN TOWN, THIS TIME I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU. HELLO, LADY GAGA IS COMING TO TOWN PEEPS! ON 28-29MAY AND 31MAY!! EXCITED ANOT UH? IM HYPED!

know what happened? Got this malay stall auntie, asked if Hanan from Phillipines. HAHHAHAHA!

Damn cute right!?

hahahahaha! Vais! Sorry today no jerry picture, hahahaha!

OKAY, SO, today went to school same thing, went to chitchat with douglas and his friends. and then had assembly in the stadium! next, had p.e, halfway rain sia, thank god! my feet was so pain!! because of the blister. And then had break and accounting. fuck sia the test, idk how to do anything except balance sheet! somemore got 2 questions, only give one hour. question 1 is do trial balance, tpl and balance sheet. question 2 must do ledger accounts, trial balance, tpl and balance sheet. kns, how to do so fast? !!!?

and then had break again. then was mob, quite okay but i was half awake.. then had maths, i did most of the questions and fell asleep, seriously damn tired. And then had break again. And finally econs, teacher never come! :) went home in hanan's transport! and then that's about it? tomorrow is the m.i mart, goodluck to me, keeping my fingers crossed that my stuff will get sold out in an hour!!

shall go catch up with my shows now!

GCB - Good Christian Bitches



2 Broke Girls



New Girl



Suburgatory



Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl Season 5 Cast


Vampire Diaries



Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23



I hate my Teenage Daughter



All damn nice one!! GO WATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment