Monday, March 19, 2012

Outburst.


Let me see you dance let me see it. okay, so i'm in the main team for dance. so happy, yet so sad? because of me joining the main team, shopana gotta quit the main team. she's so gonna hate me, seriously. i'm sorry girl, truly. well, let's just say i turned up for every practice, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sun. and you didn't. but still, i feel damn bad. ): sometimes, some things have to be sacrificed in order to gain something else. . . you'll learn that sooner or later. opportunity cost.


so went to school by myself early in the morning to do up the class board! and then uh, went to meet jerry at stadium! and then went to meet sarah, talk talk talk. then went back to the stadium for assembly! got angmoh from denmark sia, so pretty! (only the skinny one.) hahahaha! no luh, everyone is beautiful in their own way. then first lesson was econs, quite boring. got frigging test on thurs! and then had break, ate my la patataaaa!! :) then had maths, now i change class sia, wtf! but at least still got jerry same class as me. but i want zachary lim to teach. ):


then had gp, quite okay! then had break, chiong accounting homeworkkkk! then had accounting lesson. and vais and i were like passing notes, and the notes were nonsense. LOL. then, then, then, had mob lesson, i scored 12/15 for my first mob test!! and jerry was the top, bravo! :) and then headed to cafe to get some food! hungryyyy! and then went to canteen to sit. and then went to stadium to watch my house heats. go onyx! then went home with hanan in the train. angmokio, bishan. :D HAHAHAHA! Goodbye! what a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment