Friday, March 16, 2012

I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.



okayyy. so today woke up peacefully, by myself. i like it like that. and then bathed, and change and then headed out to bishan to meet jerry, ate yogurt! and then waited in front of icing room for qy, douglas and ash! and then, headed to macpherson ite dance studio! aiya, didn't get to see chara sia.. ):


nevermind, then danced, and navin said im a vampire. which is totally not true. lol. ohya, i saw elizabeth, yi lin and bryan. no cece. ): so, dance dance dance, learnt a little ballet from jerrybear. after that went to have dinner with the crew at singpost. and thr got astons sia!!!!! :D And then headed home. what seasons and episodes of alan and i together. like wtf, we're just friends that walk together? anyway, i can't date an ite guy, my mum will kill me. i can't even date my own school guys, my mum will also kill me.


but then again, i date girls too. hahahaha, I date animals too. I date monkeys, rabbit and elephants. okay i sound retarded. hahaha, okay, so anyway, my body is aching so badly now. i think i have a crush on someone. the person is damn cute seriously, to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment