Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brilliant.

Okayy, so i had my interview and they said the trip had been changed to end of year, which means... SNOW. :D But sadly, not on my birthday. ): nehmind la, this year probably will not celebrate. at least i can go for 30 hour famine! :)

so anyway, went to school by public transport, damn fucked up i swear, i have this playlist, that has 19 songs, and when i step out of my house i will start playing the playlist, when i reach the school, i'm at the last song of the playlist. aye. so anyway, had assembly in the hall, idk why. then had this general knowledge quiz and i scored 0/17, seriously, my general knowledge is like shit. ask about philipine minister or some crap, and which church dont know what la. talk about the maid thing also. and ask what BRIC stands for? i was like wtf is this crap? BRIC, my answer was Britain, Russia, Ireland, China. then answer was Brazil, Russia, India, China. okay, wtf. ask about the worldly stuff, hello, im not a professor k.


then had mob, quite boring and then chinese. woa, i swear ah, chinese sibei jialat, give me the passage and everyone just stop and stare. and then, had 2 breaks consecutively... and then had htp, target setting stuff. and then went for cca, sports day rehearsal. and then went for my interview. and then navin suddenly called jerry and i, and ask us to participate for long jump!? because 2 girls never turn up, fucking irresponsible sia. then okay lo, so i did long jump. runrunrunrunjump! i think i got sunburn. ): then went home.

and a pastor coming my house do house blessing or something, my house open up for cell group sia. i dont like to serve people, (except in the air). ya, okay so i need to do my math homework! and er, watch a few videos and study for tomorrow's econs test ! ): bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment